Well the weekend has come and gone. We worked more on Mom's house - cleaning out the buffet and china cabinet. What a chore that became. Monday - and its time for the kitchen to get moving - Right? No - it's a hurry up and wait. They need to have it inspected and the inspectors won't be here till Tuesday. So they brought in more of their supplies - wallboard, joint compound, etc. It doesn appear they did much else except for to move the frig into the dining room. Now the dining room is an even bigger mess. Ok - I can deal with that. Tuesday comes - I guess the inspectors came and gave the thumbs up on Elmo and Darryl's work because now they put insulation in the walls and the ceiling. Oh - and they brought in the cabinets - lots of them - all in boxes - and stored in the dining room making it a true disaster. I got to use the boxes as my counter top to make dinner - ala microwave! Mmmm Mmmm - tasty - Ok not really but it seemed better than more fast food - which I am actually getting quite sick of. I hope Wednesday brings more progress and less chaos. One can hope.
Kitchen Chronology
No comments:
Post a Comment