Here's Connor Patrick, my son. He was born February 11, 2008, and is currently 11 weeks old. At his last doctor's appointment, Connor was 13 lbs. and 24 inches, putting him in th 90th percentile for height and weight. Of course being mine and Ann's son, he also has a large head - in the (I believe) 75th percentile.
We are pretty lucky to have him. We figured we were done eight years ago when Sean was born. Guess not. We had better not have another in eight more years. We need to be done with this kid thing, two is plenty.
Ah well, enjoy the pictures.



1 comment:
You have two adorable kids, dude. (I can say "dude" even though I'm a girl, right?)
And if you DO have yet another one in 8 years, pretty sure Number 1 can pitch in and take of Number 3 :p
Post a Comment