I am one of those people that hate AOL. As a matter of fact, I loathe AOL. So what did I do when they opened AOL up to broadband customers free of charge? I signed up. I like the price.
My initial reason for signing up though, is for the games. Well games for Sean anyway. With the parental controls (if they are any good), I should be able to block all of the unwanted websites from my 6 (soon to be 7) year old.
Another reason, every Friday, at the end of Stargate SG1, there are "commercials" for SG1 content on AOL. Gotta check that out. I think they even have exclusive info on Battlestar Galactica too. Gonna check on that as well.
Who knows. I may come to like AOL, if they don't screw it up. Cross you fingers.
And may the Gods protect us!
No comments:
Post a Comment